His girlfriend only told the dispatcher what he told her to tell, that was the final response before arrest of a man in a home on Petty Road just after 11 p.m. Thursday. Three Hopkins County Sheriff’s deputies and a DPS Trooper responded to a report of an armed man trying to break into the Petty Road home Thursday night. When lawmen arrived (three Sheriff’s deputies and a DPS trooper), stories they were hearing sounded fishy. Finally a man admitted the alleged robbery was narcotics related. The 21-year old Sulphur Springs man was charged with making a false report and with possession of drug paraphernalia. Both charges are misdemeanors.
Wildcat Football On KSST
- Emory And Garland Men Killed In Wrong-Way Turnpike Crash
- Hopkins County Historical Commission And Appraisal District Board Members Reappointed
- Photo Exhibit @123 Jefferson
- A Year in Review – Better Living for Texans
- Hopkins-Rains Retired School Personnel December 13, 2022
- County Line Baptist Church of Point: Live Nativity