A Hopkins County Sheriff’s Deputy stopped a speeding auto early Tuesday morning on FM 2297. The driver of the auto was nervous as she was questioned by the officer. A search of the vehicle revealed 5.5 grams of a controlled substance. Taylor Alane Hunter, 25, was arrested and transported to Hopkins County Jail. Tuesday morning, Justice of the Peace Brad Cummings set bond for Hunter at $25,000 for the second degree felony charge–possession of a controlled substance >4 grans ,200 grams.
- TWC: Program Offers Free Child Care To Assist Parents Employed In Service Industry
- The Hopkins County Community Toiletry Drive A Success
- Traffic Stop Results In Foot Pursuit, Controlled Substance Arrest
- James Michael ”Mike” Marsh
- Wildcats Team Tennis Clinches Playoff Spot With Last Week’s Win Versus Pine Tree
- Trading Post for September 22, 2021