A Hopkins County Sheriff’s Deputy stopped a speeding auto early Tuesday morning on FM 2297. The driver of the auto was nervous as she was questioned by the officer. A search of the vehicle revealed 5.5 grams of a controlled substance. Taylor Alane Hunter, 25, was arrested and transported to Hopkins County Jail. Tuesday morning, Justice of the Peace Brad Cummings set bond for Hunter at $25,000 for the second degree felony charge–possession of a controlled substance >4 grans ,200 grams.
Wildcat Football On KSST
- Chamber Connection – Oct. 5: Tickets For Hopkins County Stew Festival On Sale Now
- Sulphur Springs City Manager’s Report — October 2022
- 2 Arrested In 6 Days For Alleged Offenses Against Children
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Arrested On Assault Charges Saturday
- Team Tennis Plays For District Championship Tuesday
- CHRISTUS Business News: Sulphur Springs Nurse Receives DAISY Award For Excellence In Care