Tuesday night, the Sulphur Springs City Council went over a draft budget for next fiscal year line by line. Director of Finance Peter Karstens says the vast majority of the budget does not change much as the city does the same things year after year. One thing that came out of the meeting was agreement that it is once again time for some more long range planning looking at the entire city. There is money in the budget to get started with that. Revenues for the budget are up. The city is moving ahead with the $14-million upgrade of the city Wastewater Treatment Plant. The budget contains more money for street upgrades.
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs News
- Lady Cats Head Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell Heading Home to North Lamar
- Tira News – June 25, 2021: Tira Residents Enjoy Spending Father’s Day Together
- Journey Road Ministries Plans Golf Tourney
- East Caney Cemetery Committee Meeting Tonight
- Regular Commissioners Court Meeting, Work Session Scheduled Friday