Selected for this year’s city of Sulphur Springs’ summer paving program are mostly parts of Live Oak, Waco, Vonda, League, Carter, South Davis, Woodlawn, West, Joyce, Jill, South Moore and Finney streets. The new coat of asphalt on these streets will cost a little over $560,000. Work is expected to get underway next month. City Manager Marc Maxwell says streets are selected that still have good sub-base and won’t need to be dug up to soon to replace water or sewer lines below.
- Two-Vehicle Crash Resulted In One Death, 2 Being Flown To Trauma Center
- Wildcats, Lady Cats Cross Country, Lady Cats Volleyball, and Homecoming Football Game On Deck Today
- Trading Post for September 17, 2021
- Constitution Week is September 17-23; View DAR Display in SS Public Library Foyer
- The Strong Town Movement Comes to Sulphur Springs September 23, 2021
- 30 SSHS Students Kickoff Chick-fil-A Leader Academy