Selected for this year’s city of Sulphur Springs’ summer paving program are mostly parts of Live Oak, Waco, Vonda, League, Carter, South Davis, Woodlawn, West, Joyce, Jill, South Moore and Finney streets. The new coat of asphalt on these streets will cost a little over $560,000. Work is expected to get underway next month. City Manager Marc Maxwell says streets are selected that still have good sub-base and won’t need to be dug up to soon to replace water or sewer lines below.
- Alliance Bank Announces Shurtleff Promotion
- Deputies Diligence, Hard Work Credited With Quick Identification, Location Of Vehicle Burglary Suspect
- Free SKYWARN Storm Spotter Training Class To Be Held Virtually Jan. 26
- Cumby Police Arrests Grand Prairie Man Caught In A Stolen Vehicle
- Johanna Hicks: Healthy Heart in Time of COVID
- Saltillo FFA Student Earns Blue Ribbon in Ag Mechanics Class