Selected for this year’s city of Sulphur Springs’ summer paving program are mostly parts of Live Oak, Waco, Vonda, League, Carter, South Davis, Woodlawn, West, Joyce, Jill, South Moore and Finney streets. The new coat of asphalt on these streets will cost a little over $560,000. Work is expected to get underway next month. City Manager Marc Maxwell says streets are selected that still have good sub-base and won’t need to be dug up to soon to replace water or sewer lines below.
- Current Tax Practices Discussed At Sulphur Springs ISD Board Of Trustees Meeting
- Coach Owens and Football Edge Continue Building on Progress After Week 2
- Emergency Sirens to be Tested Today
- Court Issues Nationwide Preliminary Injunction Blocking Biden Administration’s Pause On New Oil And Gas Leases
- Trading Post for June 17, 2021
- Tira News: Homecoming Slated July 4