A person of interest has been identified by Sulphur Springs Police as they seek to identify the suspect that attacked a Sulphur Springs man this past weekend. Monday the injured man was undergoing eye surgery at Parkland Hospital in Dallas. When identified as the assailant and arrested, the attacker will be charged with aggravated assault according to Police Chief Jay Sanders. Sanders stated the difficulty has been having someone willing to identify the assailant in a lineup.
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball and Wildcats Soccer on This Tuesday Game Day
- NETBIO January 15 Sale
- Paris Junior College Welding Program
- CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Will Be Scheduling COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Starting Jan. 19
- Blood Drive Scheduled Jan. 30 At CHRISTUS Mother Frances-Hospital-Sulphur Springs
- Man Arrested On Dallas County Aggravated Assault Warrant