A person of interest has been identified by Sulphur Springs Police as they seek to identify the suspect that attacked a Sulphur Springs man this past weekend. Monday the injured man was undergoing eye surgery at Parkland Hospital in Dallas. When identified as the assailant and arrested, the attacker will be charged with aggravated assault according to Police Chief Jay Sanders. Sanders stated the difficulty has been having someone willing to identify the assailant in a lineup.
- Hopkins County Commissioners Court Sept. 27, 2021, Regular Meeting Agenda
- Meal A Day Menu For Sept. 27-Oct. 1, 2021
- Hospital District Board To Consider Setting FY 2021-22 Tax Rate, Budget On Sept. 28
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 27, 2021
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions