A person of interest has been identified by Sulphur Springs Police as they seek to identify the suspect that attacked a Sulphur Springs man this past weekend. Monday the injured man was undergoing eye surgery at Parkland Hospital in Dallas. When identified as the assailant and arrested, the attacker will be charged with aggravated assault according to Police Chief Jay Sanders. Sanders stated the difficulty has been having someone willing to identify the assailant in a lineup.
- Ribbon-Cutting at the new Grays Building on June 18 in Observance of Juneteenth, a New National Holiday
- Tumbleweed Unveils His New One Man Show in Fort Davis
- Tyrik Rollison Joining Coach Owens’ Football Staff at SSHS
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events
- Jury Panel Summoned to Appear Monday Has Been Cancelled
- SSISD Eligible To Apply For $11.5 Million In Federal ESSER Grant Funding