Hopkins County Sheriff’s Criminal Investigators along with the assistance of an inmate recovered a number of credit cards and other personal information of local citizens who had been burglarized. It was an instance of dumpster diving in a retail trash container located behind a local outlet mall. The inmate, 18-year old Stephen Charles Gilreath, who reported the location of the stolen identification and credit cards, was given the opportunity to retrieve the items according to Hopkins County Chief Criminal Investigator Lewis Tatum. Gilreath and his mother, Nessica Rachaele Hale, 40, were arraigned for theft of firearms and fraudulent use of credit cards July 7th. According to law enforcement, the pair was working together. Their arrest has led to the closing of a recent rash of auto burglaries in the county… and to the recovery of a number of credit cards and items of identification.
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report – Feb. 22-28, 2021
- Nell Payne
- County Commissioners Consider Request For A Property Tax Payment Refund
- Hopkins County Received 153 Pallets Of Water, 2 Trailers Full Of Supplies Donated Following Winter Storms
- Wildcats Golf Team Places Sixth at Two-Day Tourney at Squaw Valley Links Course in Glen Rose
- Dinner Bell Menu For March 3, 2021