Work is underway on the City of Sulphur Springs Pavilion being constructed at Buford Park on the site of the old city pool. Donated select fill, the type of soil that will compact and can be built on, was used to fill the hole created by demolition of the pool. Donations are also building the pavilion. Donations include: Leadership Class raised money for the picnic tables, GSC donated $75,000, SS Commercial Services paid for the dirt work and will erect the facility, Bar-H Construction provided a discount on the concrete and will assist in construction.
- 10 Arrested On Felony Controlled Substance-Related Warrants
- Thompson Crowned 2021 Ms Hopkins County Senior
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected