Work is underway on the City of Sulphur Springs Pavilion being constructed at Buford Park on the site of the old city pool. Donated select fill, the type of soil that will compact and can be built on, was used to fill the hole created by demolition of the pool. Donations are also building the pavilion. Donations include: Leadership Class raised money for the picnic tables, GSC donated $75,000, SS Commercial Services paid for the dirt work and will erect the facility, Bar-H Construction provided a discount on the concrete and will assist in construction.
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions
- Hopkins County Records – Sept. 24, 2021
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest
- Wildcats Football Team in Ennis Today For Friday Gameday, Plus First Ever Wildcats Cross Country Invitational Tomorrow
- Author, Civil Engineer Describes What, In His Observations, It Takes To Make “Strong Towns”