The Wildcats’ baseball season ended Friday night at McKinney Boyd as Prosper defeated the Wildcats, 6-2 to sweep the Regional Semifinal series two games to zero. After the Wildcats fell behind, 3-0, they battled back scoring two runs in the fifth inning. Kade Hudgins double was the inning’s big hit. A Prosper three run homer in the sixth pushed the lead back out to four runs. The Wildcats season ends with a 19-12 record.
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest
- Wildcats Football Team in Ennis Today For Friday Gameday, Plus First Ever Wildcats Cross Country Invitational Tomorrow
- Author, Civil Engineer Describes What, In His Observations, It Takes To Make “Strong Towns”
- Love Oldies? Consider the Atomic Prom
- Trading Post for September 24, 2021
- Round 2 of the Jettrim IJSBA World Finals begins October 6