Former Lady Cats’ standout pitcher Hailey Dixon will continue her college career. Hailey has signed a letter of intent to play softball for Texas Woman’s University in Denton. She completed a successful 2 years at Northeast Texas Community College in Mt. Pleasant this spring and is excited to be headed to TWU. When Hailey was a senior, she pitched the Lady Cats into the third round of the playoffs winning against McKinney North and Nacogdoches before facing Mansfield Legacy.
- Oct. 30 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 17 New Cases, 32 Recoveries
- Jacksonville Man Sentenced On 2 Counts Of Sexual Assault Of Teen He Met Online
- Hopkins County Records for Oct. 30, 2020
- Wildcats Football Is Back Tonight, There Is Also Lady Cats Volleyball On This Game Day Friday
- GoFundMe Set Up for Sulphur Springs Native
- Woman Involved In Vehicle Crash Arrested On Violation Of Probation Warrant