Wildcats catcher Ryan Ferguson got a clutch two out single that drove home Carson Hick with a winning run in the bottom of the tenth inning as the Wildcats took game one of their bi-district series, 3-2 over Whitehouse at Eagle Stadium Thursday night. Hicks got on on an error and then took second base when Whitehouse forgot to cover the bag. Hicks moved to third when a pickoff throw hit his helmet and went into short left field. Kade Hudgins got the win as he threw three scoreless innings in relief. Ben Brooks will pitch game two in Whitehouse Friday night at 7 p.m. Game 3, if necessary, will move back to Eagle Stadium Saturday at noon
- H C Historical Society ‘Style Show’ and Brunch Was a Fun Fundraiser for Heritage Park
- SSHS 2021 Homecoming Pre-Game Recognition
- Wildcats Football Team Loses Track Meet With Crandall Lions on Homecoming
- Watch the Wildcats Live on Homecoming Night!
- Information From the Truck Driving Class at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Campus
- Man Arrested In 2017 For Smuggling People Into The Country Is Back In Hopkins County Jail On Warrants