May 18-24 is EMS Week at Hopkins County Memorial Hospital. Our hospital employs 23 full-time paramedics and four EMS dispatchers, plus part-time and specialized workers. Director of Communications and Security Brent Smith is EMS Chief. Paramedics Danny Wilburn and Jeff Sanderson (pictured) are two of three “Shift Captains” along with April McGuffy. At Memorial Hospital, there were 6600 calls for EMS during 2014.
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Officers, Perpetual Care Board Elected
- Senator Hall Gives Update On How Priorities, Bills Fared During 87th Legislative Session
- Hopkins County Records – June 11, 2021