May 18-24 is EMS Week at Hopkins County Memorial Hospital. Our hospital employs 23 full-time paramedics and four EMS dispatchers, plus part-time and specialized workers. Director of Communications and Security Brent Smith is EMS Chief. Paramedics Danny Wilburn and Jeff Sanderson (pictured) are two of three “Shift Captains” along with April McGuffy. At Memorial Hospital, there were 6600 calls for EMS during 2014.
- 27th COVID-19 Fatality Reported On Oct. 24 For Hopkins County
- Hohenberger, Brantley, Juarez Receive Top Hopkins County Stew Contest Awards
- Early Morning Disturbance Complaint Results In 2 Intoxication Arrests
- Heroin, Pills, Marijuana Found During Warrant Arrest
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of October 26, 2020
- Tire Town’s Mike Gilmer Featured in Radio Ink Magazine As Longtime Local Radio Advertiser on KSST