May 18-24 is EMS Week at Hopkins County Memorial Hospital. Our hospital employs 23 full-time paramedics and four EMS dispatchers, plus part-time and specialized workers. Director of Communications and Security Brent Smith is EMS Chief. Paramedics Danny Wilburn and Jeff Sanderson (pictured) are two of three “Shift Captains” along with April McGuffy. At Memorial Hospital, there were 6600 calls for EMS during 2014.
- A Lunch & Learn With Slaton, Hall, Part of 87th Legislature’s Town Hall Visits
- Trading Post for September 16, 2021
- Lady Cats Golf Fall Schedule Finalized
- Goodson Sentenced To 25 Years For Failure to Appear, 10 Years On Felony DWI Conviction
- From the White House to Texas A&M University-Commerce: Alumnus Makes “Historic” Gift
- 2021 Earl W. Martin 42 Tournament Registration Forms Mailed for the October 16 Tourney