Hopkins County Sheriff’s Criminal Investigators are working two leads as they seek the individual or individuals responsible for several nights of car burglaries in Hopkins County. Chief Criminal Investigator Lewis Tatum said the burglaries have occurred in the Shaggy area, County Road 3341 where it crosses I-30, east of the country club overpass, on and around County Road 2310, and along FM 2560 in the Martin Springs area. Lewis encourages rural residents to lock the doors of their vehicles. He also asks that citizens keep watch and should they see a vehicle parked on a roadway to get the license plate and notify the Sheriff’s Office.
- Hopkins County Native Wilma Thompson Crowned 2021 Ms. Hopkins County Sr. Classic!
- SW Dairy Museum Announces Carolyn McKinney Retirement; Reception June 18, 11am-1pm
- 10 Arrested On Felony Controlled Substance-Related Warrants
- Thompson Crowned 2021 Ms Hopkins County Senior
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021