Hopkins County Sheriff’s Criminal Investigators are working two leads as they seek the individual or individuals responsible for several nights of car burglaries in Hopkins County. Chief Criminal Investigator Lewis Tatum said the burglaries have occurred in the Shaggy area, County Road 3341 where it crosses I-30, east of the country club overpass, on and around County Road 2310, and along FM 2560 in the Martin Springs area. Lewis encourages rural residents to lock the doors of their vehicles. He also asks that citizens keep watch and should they see a vehicle parked on a roadway to get the license plate and notify the Sheriff’s Office.
- Wildcats Football Is Back Tonight, There Is Also Lady Cats Volleyball On This Game Day Friday
- GoFundMe Set Up for Sulphur Springs Native
- Woman Involved In Vehicle Crash Arrested On Violation Of Probation Warrant
- Jason Ray Bailey
- Detroit Woman Claimed Couple Had Permission To Leave Store Without Paying
- Cumby ISD Recognizes Principals