Sulphur Springs City Manager Marc Maxwell had some bad news for the City Council Tuesday night. After noting the Lamar Street reconstruction project had been finished, Maxwell said Atmos would be digging it up in three places. A subcontractor that did work on Lamar for Atmos lacked proper certification to do the work on three addresses. The city wants Atmos to repave that portion of the project after they dig it up to do tests.
- Travel Tuesday: Vegas Is OPEN, And Crowded
- Soil Solarization: Take Advantage of Summer Heat, by Mario Villarino
- CHRISTUS Offers Cardiac Calcium Scoring, COVID Vaccines, Neurology, Neuromuscular Specialists
- 2021 Juneteenth Celebration Enjoyed by All Ages!
- 5 Jailed On Felony Charges
- 5 Traffic Stops Result In Possession and Related Arrests