Sulphur Springs City Manager Marc Maxwell had some bad news for the City Council Tuesday night. After noting the Lamar Street reconstruction project had been finished, Maxwell said Atmos would be digging it up in three places. A subcontractor that did work on Lamar for Atmos lacked proper certification to do the work on three addresses. The city wants Atmos to repave that portion of the project after they dig it up to do tests.
- Deputies Found 2 Baggies Of Methamphetamine While Serving A Felony Warrant
- Sulphur Springs Middle School Football Coach Eddie Flores Reports 1-1 Record Tuesday Night
- Oct. 28 COVID-19 Update: 37 New Cases, 2 Fatalities, 236 Active Cases
- Wildcats Football Head Coach Discusses Upcoming North Forney
- Wildcats Team Tennis Coach Says Too Many Mistakes Hurt In Bi-District Match Loss
- Chamber Connection: Thanks To Stew Contest Sponsors