Sulphur Springs City Manager Marc Maxwell had some bad news for the City Council Tuesday night. After noting the Lamar Street reconstruction project had been finished, Maxwell said Atmos would be digging it up in three places. A subcontractor that did work on Lamar for Atmos lacked proper certification to do the work on three addresses. The city wants Atmos to repave that portion of the project after they dig it up to do tests.
- Traffic Stop Results In Foot Pursuit, Controlled Substance Arrest
- James Michael ”Mike” Marsh
- Wildcats Team Tennis Clinches Playoff Spot With Last Week’s Win Versus Pine Tree
- Trading Post for September 22, 2021
- Budget, Tax Rate, Utility Fees Receive Unanimous Approval From Sulphur Springs City Council
- Lady Cats Volleyball Gets Fourth District Win, Sweeping Pine Tree On the Road