On the Tuesday morning docket for 8th Judicial District Court Tuesday April 21 at 9 a.m., Robert Dwayne Allen, 46, faces one count of improper photo/video in a bath/dressing room, five counts of possession child pornography, one count of possession of a firearm by a felon, and one count of aggravated sexual assault of a child. According to District Attorney Will Ramsay, Allen had been on probation for the aggravated sexual assault, which occurred in 2005, when he was arrested in February of this year on the new chargers. Charges against Allen are all that are on the morning docket and Ramsay expects the various matters to be resolved either before noon or shortly after noon.
- Commerce Man Arrested On Firearm Charge, Rowlett Man On Felony Warrant
- First Place Lady Cats Volleyball Team Collects Another District Win On The Road At Marshall, 3-0 Friday
- Inmate Accused Of Assaulting A Corrections Officer
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of November 2, 2020
- Wildcats Football Team Drops First Zone Game To North Forney, 56-21, Friday
- GoFundMe Set Up for Sulphur Springs Native