On the Tuesday morning docket for 8th Judicial District Court Tuesday April 21 at 9 a.m., Robert Dwayne Allen, 46, faces one count of improper photo/video in a bath/dressing room, five counts of possession child pornography, one count of possession of a firearm by a felon, and one count of aggravated sexual assault of a child. According to District Attorney Will Ramsay, Allen had been on probation for the aggravated sexual assault, which occurred in 2005, when he was arrested in February of this year on the new chargers. Charges against Allen are all that are on the morning docket and Ramsay expects the various matters to be resolved either before noon or shortly after noon.
- Hospital District Board To Consider Setting FY 2021-22 Tax Rate, Budget On Sept. 28
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of September 27, 2021
- Sixth Hopkins County COVID Fatality Reported For September
- Wildcats Football Struggles Against Top-10 Ennis Lions
- Hopkins County Records – Sept. 24, 2021
- I-30 Traffic Stop Results In Discovery Of Pipe And Methamphetamine, Arrest