The Spring Fever Bike Rally takes place Saturday. Hopkins County Chamber of Commerce President Meredith Caddell expects good weather and between 250 and 300 riders. She notes there were just over 100 riders last year but the event got good reviews. The rally will begin at Celebration Plaza at 9 a.m. with riders returning to the plaza between noon and 2 p.m.
- Trading Post for November 27, 2020
- Butch McIllwain
- North Pole Of Texas Continues 22-Year Tradition Of Free Train Rides
- Reduce Your Risk Of Being The Victim Of Motor Vehicle Theft, Burglary
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets Road Win At Dallas Lincoln, 60-47
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Dissects 72-44 Win At Crandall On Saturday Coach’s Show