Incumbent Oscar Aguilar and challenger Charles Oxford, running for Place 3 on the Sulphur Springs City Council, gathered in the City Secretary’s Office Friday morning to draw for places on the ballot. Aguilar won a coin toss to pull a slip out of a hat and drew #1. The ballot will read Oscar Aguilar and then Charles Oxford.
- Greenville Women Jailed After Heroin And Methamphetamine Found During Traffic Stop
- Symphony League To Host 30th Independence Day Concert Saturday, July 2, 2022
- Obituary – Gary “Lucky” Stuckey
- Show Support For Local Coach Battling Cancer With Prayers, Donations Through Team Young
- Additional Steps Taken To Strengthen Child Nutrition Programs
- Dan Gregg