Incumbent Oscar Aguilar and challenger Charles Oxford, running for Place 3 on the Sulphur Springs City Council, gathered in the City Secretary’s Office Friday morning to draw for places on the ballot. Aguilar won a coin toss to pull a slip out of a hat and drew #1. The ballot will read Oscar Aguilar and then Charles Oxford.
- Public Hearing Notice For North Hopkins ISD’s FIRST Rating
- 2 Suspects In Custody For Friday Morning Armed Robbery At Love’s
- Hopkins County Records- Dec. 3, 2021
- Wildcats Football Head Coach and Athletic Director Greg Owens Retiring
- A&M-Commerce Department Of Counseling Well Represented At National Conference
- Fundraiser, Church Offering, GoFundMe & Bank Accounts Set Up To Benefit Koby Crump Medical Fund