Incumbent Oscar Aguilar and challenger Charles Oxford, running for Place 3 on the Sulphur Springs City Council, gathered in the City Secretary’s Office Friday morning to draw for places on the ballot. Aguilar won a coin toss to pull a slip out of a hat and drew #1. The ballot will read Oscar Aguilar and then Charles Oxford.
- 380 Agreement Granted For Towne Street Property
- Lady Cats Softball Takes Game 1 of Area Series
- J-B Weld Acquires HERCULINER
- AG’s Consumer Alert: Be Cautious When Purchasing Over-The-Counter Hearing Aids
- Lots To Celebrate In Tira: Law School Commencement, Birthday Celebrations
- Trading Post for May 7th, 2021