Incumbent Oscar Aguilar and challenger Charles Oxford, running for Place 3 on the Sulphur Springs City Council, gathered in the City Secretary’s Office Friday morning to draw for places on the ballot. Aguilar won a coin toss to pull a slip out of a hat and drew #1. The ballot will read Oscar Aguilar and then Charles Oxford.
- ICYMI: Flyer and QR Code For Next Week’s Youth Soccer Camp
- Meet Chris Lutz P.A. with CHRISTUS Trinity Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Clinic
- Early Plan For Jefferson Street-Loop 301 RV Resort Receives P&Z, ZBA Approval
- Nathaniel Waldrop
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs News
- Downtown Parking: Still An Issue?