Incumbent Oscar Aguilar and challenger Charles Oxford, running for Place 3 on the Sulphur Springs City Council, gathered in the City Secretary’s Office Friday morning to draw for places on the ballot. Aguilar won a coin toss to pull a slip out of a hat and drew #1. The ballot will read Oscar Aguilar and then Charles Oxford.
- Trading Post for November 27, 2020
- Butch McIllwain
- North Pole Of Texas Continues 22-Year Tradition Of Free Train Rides
- Reduce Your Risk Of Being The Victim Of Motor Vehicle Theft, Burglary
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets Road Win At Dallas Lincoln, 60-47
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Dissects 72-44 Win At Crandall On Saturday Coach’s Show