Cooper Lake is as close to full as its’ been in quite some time after recent rains. Sulphur Springs City Manager Marc Maxwell said Monday the lake is just two feet, three inches below capacity. Back in December, he told the City Council the lake was some 13-feet low. The last time the lake was completely full was in late 2010. Maxwell credited the coming of El Nino in the Pacific for the wetness here.
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report — Oct. 19-25, 2020
- Free Fitness Classes for Seniors Weekly at The ROC
- Fall Color Abounds at Cooper Lake State Park’s Forests, Prairies, Lakeside
- Hopkins County Oct. 26 COVID-19 Update: 11 Recoveries, 8 New Cases
- Road Materials Bids, Equipment Purchase Approved By Hopkins County Commissioners Court
- Tony Glasscock