Fire did damage to a shop at a residence off of FM 2560 Sunday morning just after 9:15 a.m. Hopkins County Fire Units responded. Smoke and flames were visible. After the fire was put out initially the fire rekindled a little after 10 p.m. Sunday night requiring a second trip to the scene by some firefighters. There was some speculation that the fire may have been electrical in nature.
- SH 11 Traffic Stop Results In Location Of Contraband, 2 Arrests
- Como, Dike Men Jailed For Felony DWI
- 1 Jailed On An Indictment And 6 Others On Felony Warrants
- Great Start to Operation VET Event, BBQ Cookoff, Games and Benefit at VFW
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of May 17, 2021
- Ranger Serves Inmate With Retaliation Warrant