Fire did damage to a shop at a residence off of FM 2560 Sunday morning just after 9:15 a.m. Hopkins County Fire Units responded. Smoke and flames were visible. After the fire was put out initially the fire rekindled a little after 10 p.m. Sunday night requiring a second trip to the scene by some firefighters. There was some speculation that the fire may have been electrical in nature.
- Terrell Lady Tigers Pick Up Win Over Lady Cats Basketball Team, 46-39, Tuesday in SSHS Gym
- Wildcats Basketball Team Evened Season Record With Road Win At Rockwall Tuesday, 47-44
- Dec. 1 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 1 New Case, 90 Active Cases
- CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Urgent Care Now Open
- Hopkins County Weekly COVID-19 Profile: Most Cases Among Ages 50-69
- Winter Cattle Feeding by Mario Villarino