Fire did damage to a shop at a residence off of FM 2560 Sunday morning just after 9:15 a.m. Hopkins County Fire Units responded. Smoke and flames were visible. After the fire was put out initially the fire rekindled a little after 10 p.m. Sunday night requiring a second trip to the scene by some firefighters. There was some speculation that the fire may have been electrical in nature.
- Information From the Welding Program at the Paris Junior College-Sulphur Springs Center Campus
- Crime Down In Sulphur Springs During First 6 Months Of 2021
- Reminder: 2021 Back to School Fair TOMORROW
- Volleyball Tryouts To Be Held Monday, August 2
- See You Friday at CANHelp’s Free BTS Fair at Civic Center!
- MANSFIELD RED, WHITE & ROCKIN’ KIDS TRIATHLON TO BE HELD IN MANSFIELD JULY 30