The Hopkins County Commissioners Court voted to apply to the Texas Secretary of State’s Office for a pilot election program that if granted would allow voters of the county to cast ballots at any designated polling place in the county. I talked about the pilot program with County Clerk Debbie Shirley who also oversees elections in the county.
- Hopkins County Oct. 26 COVID-19 Update: 11 Recoveries, 8 New Cases
- Road Materials Bids, Equipment Purchase Approved By Hopkins County Commissioners Court
- Tony Glasscock
- One Sports Event Postponed, One Takes Place On This Rainy Game Day Monday, Oct. 26
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner On Coach’s Show After Friday Win At Mount Pleasant
- Winnsboro Man Accused Of Assaulting Wife For Throwing His Beer Out