The Hopkins County Commissioners Court voted to apply to the Texas Secretary of State’s Office for a pilot election program that if granted would allow voters of the county to cast ballots at any designated polling place in the county. I talked about the pilot program with County Clerk Debbie Shirley who also oversees elections in the county.
- Downtown Business Alliance is Accepting New Members and Planning 2021 Events
- Jury Panel Summoned to Appear Monday Has Been Cancelled
- SSISD Eligible To Apply For $11.5 Million In Federal ESSER Grant Funding
- Independence Concert is Back! July 3 by SS Symphony League
- 2 Hopkins County Men Returned To Jail On Felony Charge
- 2021 SSHS Wildcat Football Season Tickets To Be Sold Online