AgriLife Extension Agent Dr. Mario Villarino says there will be a meeting for parents of new exhibitors to the NETLA Junior Market Livestock Show and Sale, this Sunday at 2 p.m. at the AgriLife Extension Office. Parents can get their questions answered while learning all about the show. They will hear from NETLA President Kevin Gibson and Breed and Livestock Mentors. The NETLA show will take place February 26-28.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of November 30, 2020
- Paris Junior College Dual Credit Student Opportunities Growing, Regents Learn
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball Teams Have a Big Month Scheduled in December
- Trading Post for November 27, 2020
- Butch McIllwain
- Tira City Council Scheduled to Meet Dec. 7