AgriLife Extension Agent Dr. Mario Villarino says there will be a meeting for parents of new exhibitors to the NETLA Junior Market Livestock Show and Sale, this Sunday at 2 p.m. at the AgriLife Extension Office. Parents can get their questions answered while learning all about the show. They will hear from NETLA President Kevin Gibson and Breed and Livestock Mentors. The NETLA show will take place February 26-28.
- Lady Cats Pole Vaulter Claire Bybee Competes at State Track Meet Friday Afternoon
- 380 Agreement Granted For Towne Street Property
- Lady Cats Softball Takes Game 1 of Area Series
- J-B Weld Acquires HERCULINER
- AG’s Consumer Alert: Be Cautious When Purchasing Over-The-Counter Hearing Aids
- Lots To Celebrate In Tira: Law School Commencement, Birthday Celebrations