AgriLife Extension Agent Dr. Mario Villarino says there will be a meeting for parents of new exhibitors to the NETLA Junior Market Livestock Show and Sale, this Sunday at 2 p.m. at the AgriLife Extension Office. Parents can get their questions answered while learning all about the show. They will hear from NETLA President Kevin Gibson and Breed and Livestock Mentors. The NETLA show will take place February 26-28.
- Sulphur Springs Resident Accused Of Choking Wheelchair-Bound Man
- Cooper Lake State Park Offers 31 Educational And Recreational Programs In July 2022
- Sign up Now: Kids College Starts at Paris Junior College July 18th
- Strategies For Feed Supplementation Of Cattle
- GE Healthcare Recalls CARESCAPE R860 Ventilator Due To Potential Early Backup Battery Failure
- Melvin Jerome Jackson Sr.