In a couple of weeks or so, the Hopkins County District Clerk’s Office will be relocating from the County Courthouse to the site of the old Tax Office next door to the DA’s Office. That will free up office space on the first and second floor of the Courthouse. The space is expected to be filled by the new County Administration Office, the County Auditor, County Commissioners and District Judge Eddie Northcutt.
- New Ordinance Restricts Parking On Tomlinson Street
- City Council Approves Zoning Ordinances As Proposed
- Wildcats Point Guard LaModrick Johnson Signs With Concordia University Wednesday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Begins Area Series With Crandall Thursday at Nevada Community
- Race Recap – 2020 Thailand Jet Ski World Cup
- PJC Students Wishing to Walk Must Sign-Up for Time Slots