In a couple of weeks or so, the Hopkins County District Clerk’s Office will be relocating from the County Courthouse to the site of the old Tax Office next door to the DA’s Office. That will free up office space on the first and second floor of the Courthouse. The space is expected to be filled by the new County Administration Office, the County Auditor, County Commissioners and District Judge Eddie Northcutt.
- 2 Subdivision Variances, Partial Closure Of A County Road Granted By Commissioners Court
- The Access Physicians MultiSpecialty Clinic of Sulphur Springs Will Be Closing
- Getting Advise at the Education Opportunity Center at Paris Junior College
- Pesticide CEU Session Offered Nov. 3 For Private Applicators
- Grilling Like A Texan
- Lady Cats Volleyball in Edgewood Today For Final Tune-Up Before Last Two District Matches