In a couple of weeks or so, the Hopkins County District Clerk’s Office will be relocating from the County Courthouse to the site of the old Tax Office next door to the DA’s Office. That will free up office space on the first and second floor of the Courthouse. The space is expected to be filled by the new County Administration Office, the County Auditor, County Commissioners and District Judge Eddie Northcutt.
- 9 Jailed In Hopkins County On Controlled Substance Charges
- Hopkins County Records — June 25, 2022
- Paris District Road Report for June 27, 2022
- Sulphur Springs Man Jailed For Assaulting An Officer With A Knife
- United Way Distributes Additional Funds Raised Over the 2020 Campaign Goal To Local Groups
- 4 Jailed Thursday In Hopkins County On Felony Warrants