In a couple of weeks or so, the Hopkins County District Clerk’s Office will be relocating from the County Courthouse to the site of the old Tax Office next door to the DA’s Office. That will free up office space on the first and second floor of the Courthouse. The space is expected to be filled by the new County Administration Office, the County Auditor, County Commissioners and District Judge Eddie Northcutt.
- Preparing for a Heat Wave
- ICYMI: Flyer and QR Code For Next Week’s Youth Soccer Camp
- Meet Chris Lutz P.A. with CHRISTUS Trinity Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Clinic
- Early Plan For Jefferson Street-Loop 301 RV Resort Receives P&Z, ZBA Approval
- Nathaniel Waldrop
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs News