The Wildcats’ soccer team lost their last non-district game at Pittsburg, 3-1 Tuesday night, with multiple players benched due to injuries. Scott Galarza and Adrian Lopez both were injured after running into each other, hitting their heads only 20 minutes into the game. Lopez was taken to the hospital because a cut on his head as a result of the collision, and Galarza suffered a minor concussion. Their one goal came from Israel Lopez late into the second half. District play is next. The Wildcats are now 2-4-3. I talked with Wildcats Soccer Coach Andy Holt Wednesday morning.
- New Ordinance Restricts Parking On Tomlinson Street
- City Council Approves Zoning Ordinances As Proposed
- Wildcats Point Guard LaModrick Johnson Signs With Concordia University Wednesday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Begins Area Series With Crandall Thursday at Nevada Community
- Race Recap – 2020 Thailand Jet Ski World Cup
- PJC Students Wishing to Walk Must Sign-Up for Time Slots