After opening a Kaufman holiday tournament Monday with two close losses, the Wildcats’ basketball team broke into the win column with a 57-51 win over Palmer on Tuesday. The Wildcats jumped out to a 13-9 first quarter lead and led 36-31 at the half on their way to the win. Cain Cody led the Wildcats with 19 points and Jaylon Dugan added 16. With the win, the Wildcats season record improved to 5-11. They’ll host Texas High in the district opener Friday night at 7:30 p.m. in Wildcats Gym.
- County Commissioners Approve Dump Truck, Tractor/Loader, Work Truck Purchases
- 2 Subdivision Variances, Partial Closure Of A County Road Granted By Commissioners Court
- The Access Physicians MultiSpecialty Clinic of Sulphur Springs Will Be Closing
- Getting Advise at the Education Opportunity Center at Paris Junior College
- Pesticide CEU Session Offered Nov. 3 For Private Applicators
- Grilling Like A Texan