After opening a Kaufman holiday tournament Monday with two close losses, the Wildcats’ basketball team broke into the win column with a 57-51 win over Palmer on Tuesday. The Wildcats jumped out to a 13-9 first quarter lead and led 36-31 at the half on their way to the win. Cain Cody led the Wildcats with 19 points and Jaylon Dugan added 16. With the win, the Wildcats season record improved to 5-11. They’ll host Texas High in the district opener Friday night at 7:30 p.m. in Wildcats Gym.
- Downtown Parking Poll: Most Want a Garage
- Preparing for a Heat Wave
- ICYMI: Flyer and QR Code For Next Week’s Youth Soccer Camp
- Meet Chris Lutz P.A. with CHRISTUS Trinity Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Clinic
- Early Plan For Jefferson Street-Loop 301 RV Resort Receives P&Z, ZBA Approval
- Nathaniel Waldrop