After opening a Kaufman holiday tournament Monday with two close losses, the Wildcats’ basketball team broke into the win column with a 57-51 win over Palmer on Tuesday. The Wildcats jumped out to a 13-9 first quarter lead and led 36-31 at the half on their way to the win. Cain Cody led the Wildcats with 19 points and Jaylon Dugan added 16. With the win, the Wildcats season record improved to 5-11. They’ll host Texas High in the district opener Friday night at 7:30 p.m. in Wildcats Gym.
- New Ordinance Restricts Parking On Tomlinson Street
- City Council Approves Zoning Ordinances As Proposed
- Wildcats Point Guard LaModrick Johnson Signs With Concordia University Wednesday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Begins Area Series With Crandall Thursday at Nevada Community
- Race Recap – 2020 Thailand Jet Ski World Cup
- PJC Students Wishing to Walk Must Sign-Up for Time Slots