Two men in hoodies with their faces covered took some moneybags from the VFW Cantina on Veterans Drive in Sulphur Springs in broad daylight at 8:30 Wednesday morning. A woman working at the VFW saw the men take the bags and she chased after them until they disappeared into a wooded area near the VFW. Numerous officers and investigators from the Sulphur Springs Police Department responded. Although technically a “theft” since the bandits didn’t actually confront the staff of the VFW, the crime is still a bold one. An investigation continues.
- United Way Distributes Additional Funds Raised Over the 2020 Campaign Goal To Local Groups
- Traffic Stop Yields 1 Arrest For Having Marijuana And A Gun
- Truck Driver Arrested On Interstate 30 On A Reckless Driving Charge
- Obituary – Coy “Cowboy” Vicars
- Supreme Court Order Overturns Roe v. Wade
- Obituary – Paul Matthews