Two men in hoodies with their faces covered took some moneybags from the VFW Cantina on Veterans Drive in Sulphur Springs in broad daylight at 8:30 Wednesday morning. A woman working at the VFW saw the men take the bags and she chased after them until they disappeared into a wooded area near the VFW. Numerous officers and investigators from the Sulphur Springs Police Department responded. Although technically a “theft” since the bandits didn’t actually confront the staff of the VFW, the crime is still a bold one. An investigation continues.
- County Commissioners Approve Dump Truck, Tractor/Loader, Work Truck Purchases
- 2 Subdivision Variances, Partial Closure Of A County Road Granted By Commissioners Court
- The Access Physicians MultiSpecialty Clinic of Sulphur Springs Will Be Closing
- Getting Advise at the Education Opportunity Center at Paris Junior College
- Pesticide CEU Session Offered Nov. 3 For Private Applicators
- Grilling Like A Texan