Five Hopkins County employees leaving their offices were recognized at a gathering Monday afternoon. Among those was Treva Watson. Although she’ll be leaving the office of County Treasurer, Ms. Watson will be back after January 1 as head of a new county Human Resources Department. County Judge Robert Newsom presented a plaque recognizing Ms. Watson during a retirement reception Monday. County Judge Robert Newsom reads from a plaque recognizing Ms. Watson and then we hear from Treva.
- Osornio, Krotky Named Top Graduates of Cumby High School Class of 2021
- Saltillo Lady Lions Softball Team Falls Short In Regional Semifinal
- SSHS Switching Up Senior Activities A Little Bit This Year
- Bonnie Davis
- 5th Annual OVET BBQ Cookoff Brings 25 Best Cooks to Town!
- Registration For SSISD Summer Day Camp Now Open