Five Hopkins County employees leaving their offices were recognized at a gathering Monday afternoon. Among those was Treva Watson. Although she’ll be leaving the office of County Treasurer, Ms. Watson will be back after January 1 as head of a new county Human Resources Department. County Judge Robert Newsom presented a plaque recognizing Ms. Watson during a retirement reception Monday. County Judge Robert Newsom reads from a plaque recognizing Ms. Watson and then we hear from Treva.
- Halloween Contest Lunch, Costume Contest Free for All Seniors!
- Five Arrested On Felony Warrants
- Commissioners Approve ETCADA MOU, Non-Consent Towing Advisory Board Appointements, Home-Delivered Meal Grant Program
- Weaver Cemetery Association Veterans Memorial Dedication
- The Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine And Booster Now Available
- Hopkins County, Other Local Taxing Entities To Receive Funding From Opioid Settlements