Five Hopkins County employees leaving their offices were recognized at a gathering Monday afternoon. Among those was Treva Watson. Although she’ll be leaving the office of County Treasurer, Ms. Watson will be back after January 1 as head of a new county Human Resources Department. County Judge Robert Newsom presented a plaque recognizing Ms. Watson during a retirement reception Monday. County Judge Robert Newsom reads from a plaque recognizing Ms. Watson and then we hear from Treva.
- James Paul McPhearson
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of December 7, 2020
- TxDOT Digital Highway Sign Contest Open Through Dec. 8
- Wildcats Basketball Team Uses Big Third Quarter To Get By Pesky Forney, 66-58, Friday At Home
- Lady Cats Basketball Team Uses Stifling Defense To Get 39-19 Win at Pleasant Grove
- Shannon Rogers Stubblefield