Singer and songwriter Tony Ramey returns to Sulphur Springs Saturday night to perform in a Crossroads Music Company concert at the Listening Room at new City Hall. Ramey was in town several months ago performing on the Plaza during the Evening Market. Ramey recently wrote a song that he and legend Willie Nelson collaborated on. Ramey expects to release a CD, Sole Survivor, early next year. Ramey will also play at Reilly Springs Jamboree on December 20.
- Texas’ First Case Of West Nile Virus This Year Reported in Dallas County
- Hopkins County Constables’ Fees To Increase in 2022
- 9 SSHS Students On Their Way To Earing Firefighter Certification
- TxDOT Names Brian Barth as Deputy Executive Director for Program Delivery
- Wildcats Cross Country Season Schedules Firmed Up
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report For July 19-25, 2021