Singer and songwriter Tony Ramey returns to Sulphur Springs Saturday night to perform in a Crossroads Music Company concert at the Listening Room at new City Hall. Ramey was in town several months ago performing on the Plaza during the Evening Market. Ramey recently wrote a song that he and legend Willie Nelson collaborated on. Ramey expects to release a CD, Sole Survivor, early next year. Ramey will also play at Reilly Springs Jamboree on December 20.
- James Paul McPhearson
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of December 7, 2020
- TxDOT Digital Highway Sign Contest Open Through Dec. 8
- Wildcats Basketball Team Uses Big Third Quarter To Get By Pesky Forney, 66-58, Friday At Home
- Lady Cats Basketball Team Uses Stifling Defense To Get 39-19 Win at Pleasant Grove
- Shannon Rogers Stubblefield