The Hopkins County Commissioners Court approved a license agreement with Luminant Mining Corporation Monday. County Commissioner Mike Odell explained that the agreement meant when Luminant closed some roads, they would give the county some property where the county could get dirt. The agreement calls for the county to pay Luminant rent of $1 a year for use of the property. Mining work should get underway early next year.
- Ghost Glow Ride October 29
- Meal A Day Menu For Oct. 18-22, 2021
- Arbala VFD To Receive Funding Cut For Violating Contract With County
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of October 18, 2021
- Wildcats Football Loses Overtime Heartbreaker in Corsicana
- Greenville Man In Hopkins County Jail For Violating Probation