The Hopkins County Commissioners Court approved a license agreement with Luminant Mining Corporation Monday. County Commissioner Mike Odell explained that the agreement meant when Luminant closed some roads, they would give the county some property where the county could get dirt. The agreement calls for the county to pay Luminant rent of $1 a year for use of the property. Mining work should get underway early next year.
- Osornio, Krotky Named Top Graduates of Cumby High School Class of 2021
- Saltillo Lady Lions Softball Team Falls Short In Regional Semifinal
- SSHS Switching Up Senior Activities A Little Bit This Year
- Bonnie Davis
- 5th Annual OVET BBQ Cookoff Brings 25 Best Cooks to Town!
- Registration For SSISD Summer Day Camp Now Open