The Hopkins County Commissioners Court approved a license agreement with Luminant Mining Corporation Monday. County Commissioner Mike Odell explained that the agreement meant when Luminant closed some roads, they would give the county some property where the county could get dirt. The agreement calls for the county to pay Luminant rent of $1 a year for use of the property. Mining work should get underway early next year.
- Lady Cats Basketball Team Is Edged By Paris At Home in Overtime, 53-51
- James Paul McPhearson
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of December 7, 2020
- TxDOT Digital Highway Sign Contest Open Through Dec. 8
- Wildcats Basketball Team Uses Big Third Quarter To Get By Pesky Forney, 66-58, Friday At Home
- Lady Cats Basketball Team Uses Stifling Defense To Get 39-19 Win at Pleasant Grove