Sulphur Springs City Manager Marc Maxwell says work will begin Monday on the total rebuild of Lamar Street. Maxwell says the street will be getting a new sewer and water line and some drainage improvements and then will be rebuilt. He says the street is in bad shape due to so many sewer and water line repairs. A half-mile of street will be improved costing about $750,000. The work is expected to take six months.
- Terrell Lady Tigers Pick Up Win Over Lady Cats Basketball Team, 46-39, Tuesday in SSHS Gym
- Wildcats Basketball Team Evened Season Record With Road Win At Rockwall Tuesday, 47-44
- Dec. 1 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 1 New Case, 90 Active Cases
- CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic Urgent Care Now Open
- Hopkins County Weekly COVID-19 Profile: Most Cases Among Ages 50-69
- Winter Cattle Feeding by Mario Villarino