Sulphur Springs City Manager Marc Maxwell says work will begin Monday on the total rebuild of Lamar Street. Maxwell says the street will be getting a new sewer and water line and some drainage improvements and then will be rebuilt. He says the street is in bad shape due to so many sewer and water line repairs. A half-mile of street will be improved costing about $750,000. The work is expected to take six months.
- SH 11 Traffic Stop Results In Location Of Contraband, 2 Arrests
- Como, Dike Men Jailed For Felony DWI
- 1 Jailed On An Indictment And 6 Others On Felony Warrants
- Great Start to Operation VET Event, BBQ Cookoff, Games and Benefit at VFW
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of May 17, 2021
- Ranger Serves Inmate With Retaliation Warrant