Sulphur Springs City Manager Marc Maxwell says work will begin Monday on the total rebuild of Lamar Street. Maxwell says the street will be getting a new sewer and water line and some drainage improvements and then will be rebuilt. He says the street is in bad shape due to so many sewer and water line repairs. A half-mile of street will be improved costing about $750,000. The work is expected to take six months.
- Information From the Welding Program at the Paris Junior College-Sulphur Springs Center Campus
- Crime Down In Sulphur Springs During First 6 Months Of 2021
- Reminder: 2021 Back to School Fair TOMORROW
- Volleyball Tryouts To Be Held Monday, August 2
- See You Friday at CANHelp’s Free BTS Fair at Civic Center!
- MANSFIELD RED, WHITE & ROCKIN’ KIDS TRIATHLON TO BE HELD IN MANSFIELD JULY 30