A 20-year old Hopkins County man drowned in a pond on land off County Road 4744 in Peerless early Saturday morning. The man has been identified as Arsenio Ugalde, who was on leave from a Ft. Lewis, Washington Army Base. He was last seen around the pond. A Texas Parks and Wildlife dive team discovered his body Saturday at around 1 p.m. JP Ronny Glossup pronounced the man dead.
- County Commissioners Approve Dump Truck, Tractor/Loader, Work Truck Purchases
- 2 Subdivision Variances, Partial Closure Of A County Road Granted By Commissioners Court
- The Access Physicians MultiSpecialty Clinic of Sulphur Springs Will Be Closing
- Getting Advise at the Education Opportunity Center at Paris Junior College
- Pesticide CEU Session Offered Nov. 3 For Private Applicators
- Grilling Like A Texan