A 20-year old Hopkins County man drowned in a pond on land off County Road 4744 in Peerless early Saturday morning. The man has been identified as Arsenio Ugalde, who was on leave from a Ft. Lewis, Washington Army Base. He was last seen around the pond. A Texas Parks and Wildlife dive team discovered his body Saturday at around 1 p.m. JP Ronny Glossup pronounced the man dead.
- Downtown Parking Poll: Most Want a Garage
- Preparing for a Heat Wave
- ICYMI: Flyer and QR Code For Next Week’s Youth Soccer Camp
- Meet Chris Lutz P.A. with CHRISTUS Trinity Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Clinic
- Early Plan For Jefferson Street-Loop 301 RV Resort Receives P&Z, ZBA Approval
- Nathaniel Waldrop