A 20-year old Hopkins County man drowned in a pond on land off County Road 4744 in Peerless early Saturday morning. The man has been identified as Arsenio Ugalde, who was on leave from a Ft. Lewis, Washington Army Base. He was last seen around the pond. A Texas Parks and Wildlife dive team discovered his body Saturday at around 1 p.m. JP Ronny Glossup pronounced the man dead.
- New Ordinance Restricts Parking On Tomlinson Street
- City Council Approves Zoning Ordinances As Proposed
- Wildcats Point Guard LaModrick Johnson Signs With Concordia University Wednesday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Begins Area Series With Crandall Thursday at Nevada Community
- Race Recap – 2020 Thailand Jet Ski World Cup
- PJC Students Wishing to Walk Must Sign-Up for Time Slots