A 20-year old Hopkins County man drowned in a pond on land off County Road 4744 in Peerless early Saturday morning. The man has been identified as Arsenio Ugalde, who was on leave from a Ft. Lewis, Washington Army Base. He was last seen around the pond. A Texas Parks and Wildlife dive team discovered his body Saturday at around 1 p.m. JP Ronny Glossup pronounced the man dead.
- United Way Distributes Additional Funds Raised Over the 2020 Campaign Goal To Local Groups
- Traffic Stop Yields 1 Arrest For Having Marijuana And A Gun
- Truck Driver Arrested On Interstate 30 On A Reckless Driving Charge
- Obituary – Coy “Cowboy” Vicars
- Supreme Court Order Overturns Roe v. Wade
- Obituary – Paul Matthews