A 20-year old Hopkins County man drowned in a pond on land off County Road 4744 in Peerless early Saturday morning. The man has been identified as Arsenio Ugalde, who was on leave from a Ft. Lewis, Washington Army Base. He was last seen around the pond. A Texas Parks and Wildlife dive team discovered his body Saturday at around 1 p.m. JP Ronny Glossup pronounced the man dead.
- Lucy Faye Bozeman Strange
- Local Runners Stand Out Again At State Cross Country Meet
- William “Ryan” Miller
- Motorists Urged To Take Simple Safety Precaution
- Wednesday Game Day: Wildcats Basketball Team Scheduled To Get In Another Game Before Thanksgiving
- Men Receive Deferred Sentence For Controlled Substance Charge