Motorists traveling on FM 71 north of Sulphur Springs in Hopkins County should be on the lookout for work crews. TXDOT has selected contractor A.K. Gillis to rehab the road from its’ intersection with Highway 19 east to FM 3236. Work on the $1.9-million project began Thursday and the completion date is expected to be August 2015. Motorists are encouraged to watch for flag personnel and for temporary lane closures.
- Osornio, Krotky Named Top Graduates of Cumby High School Class of 2021
- Saltillo Lady Lions Softball Team Falls Short In Regional Semifinal
- SSHS Switching Up Senior Activities A Little Bit This Year
- Bonnie Davis
- 5th Annual OVET BBQ Cookoff Brings 25 Best Cooks to Town!
- Registration For SSISD Summer Day Camp Now Open