Motorists traveling on FM 71 north of Sulphur Springs in Hopkins County should be on the lookout for work crews. TXDOT has selected contractor A.K. Gillis to rehab the road from its’ intersection with Highway 19 east to FM 3236. Work on the $1.9-million project began Thursday and the completion date is expected to be August 2015. Motorists are encouraged to watch for flag personnel and for temporary lane closures.
- Commissioners Approve ETCADA MOU, Non-Consent Towing Advisory Board Appointements, Home-Delivered Meal Grant Program
- Weaver Cemetery Association Veterans Memorial Dedication
- The Johnson & Johnson COVID Vaccine And Booster Now Available
- Hopkins County, Other Local Taxing Entities To Receive Funding From Opioid Settlements
- Wildcats A and B Middle School Football Teams 7-0 With One Game Left Tuesday
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Wins Second Five-Set Match of Season in Longview