Motorists traveling on FM 71 north of Sulphur Springs in Hopkins County should be on the lookout for work crews. TXDOT has selected contractor A.K. Gillis to rehab the road from its’ intersection with Highway 19 east to FM 3236. Work on the $1.9-million project began Thursday and the completion date is expected to be August 2015. Motorists are encouraged to watch for flag personnel and for temporary lane closures.
- Wildcats Basketball Team Tops Paris On The Road Saturday, 69-60
- Lady Cats Basketball Team Is Edged By Paris At Home in Overtime, 53-51
- James Paul McPhearson
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of December 7, 2020
- TxDOT Digital Highway Sign Contest Open Through Dec. 8
- Wildcats Basketball Team Uses Big Third Quarter To Get By Pesky Forney, 66-58, Friday At Home