Motorists traveling on FM 71 north of Sulphur Springs in Hopkins County should be on the lookout for work crews. TXDOT has selected contractor A.K. Gillis to rehab the road from its’ intersection with Highway 19 east to FM 3236. Work on the $1.9-million project began Thursday and the completion date is expected to be August 2015. Motorists are encouraged to watch for flag personnel and for temporary lane closures.
- 2 Men Transferred To Hopkins County Jail On Felony Probation Warrants Thursday
- US Dept. Of Labor Finds Worker Suffered Serious Internal Injuries Because Employer Ignored Safety Procedures
- Greenville Women Jailed After Heroin And Methamphetamine Found During Traffic Stop
- Symphony League To Host 30th Independence Day Concert Saturday, July 2, 2022
- Obituary – Gary “Lucky” Stuckey
- Show Support For Local Coach Battling Cancer With Prayers, Donations Through Team Young