Motorists traveling on FM 71 north of Sulphur Springs in Hopkins County should be on the lookout for work crews. TXDOT has selected contractor A.K. Gillis to rehab the road from its’ intersection with Highway 19 east to FM 3236. Work on the $1.9-million project began Thursday and the completion date is expected to be August 2015. Motorists are encouraged to watch for flag personnel and for temporary lane closures.
- Texas’ First Case Of West Nile Virus This Year Reported in Dallas County
- Hopkins County Constables’ Fees To Increase in 2022
- 9 SSHS Students On Their Way To Earing Firefighter Certification
- TxDOT Names Brian Barth as Deputy Executive Director for Program Delivery
- Wildcats Cross Country Season Schedules Firmed Up
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report For July 19-25, 2021