State Representative Dan Flynn expects the state to have from $10-to-$12-billion in its’ Economic Stabilization Fund during the upcoming Legislative Session beginning in January. He says every special interest will think it’s their money and they’ll need it but he adds it won’t happen. Flynn told local health care professionals Monday there is a critical need to take care of community hospitals and he says he believes state leaders will address that need.
- Parents Invited Aug. 3 To Meet New Como-Pickton Elementary & Jr. High Principals
- SSHS Device Pick Up Schedule, Freshman Orientation, Senior Credit Review Dates Set
- Sulphur Springs Man Allegedly Choked His Girlfriend Twice
- Active COVID-19 Case Count In Hopkins County On The Rise
- The Sulphur Springs Community Players Will Hold Auditions for ‘Charley’s Aunt’ on August 8-10th
- Robert “Rip” Vanwinkle