State Representative Dan Flynn expects the state to have from $10-to-$12-billion in its’ Economic Stabilization Fund during the upcoming Legislative Session beginning in January. He says every special interest will think it’s their money and they’ll need it but he adds it won’t happen. Flynn told local health care professionals Monday there is a critical need to take care of community hospitals and he says he believes state leaders will address that need.
- Saltillo Lady Lions Softball Wins District Championship
- Lady Cats Softball Clinch 15-5A Co-District Championship
- Chamber Connection, April 21, 2021: Community Is Coming Back To Life With Many Events Slated
- NETCS Rehearses Gospel and Spirituals for Concert June 12,13
- Winnsboro Police Department Media Report April 12-18, 2021
- 2 Women Arrested After Xanax, Methamphetamine Found In Motel Room