Former Hopkins County Sheriff’s Chief Criminal Investigator Toney Hurley, now a Special Ranger with the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association, recently teamed up with another special ranger in the arrests of two Arkansas men for theft of 70 head of livestock and theft of ranch equipment in Texas and Arkansas. Both men were arrested in Arkansas and then were taken to the Panola County Jail in Texas.
- The Lady Cats Basketball Team Evens Season Record With Home Win Tuesday Over Mineola
- Wood County Sheriff’s Report For Nov. 18-23, 2020
- Lady Cats Volleyball Team Hits Another Second Round Roadblock In 3-0 Area Loss to North Forney
- Please Remember Your Local Business When Shopping This Season
- Lake Country CASA Benefits From Alliance Bank Donation
- Rodney Glenn Ainsworth