Former Hopkins County Sheriff’s Chief Criminal Investigator Toney Hurley, now a Special Ranger with the Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association, recently teamed up with another special ranger in the arrests of two Arkansas men for theft of 70 head of livestock and theft of ranch equipment in Texas and Arkansas. Both men were arrested in Arkansas and then were taken to the Panola County Jail in Texas.
- New Ordinance Restricts Parking On Tomlinson Street
- City Council Approves Zoning Ordinances As Proposed
- Wildcats Point Guard LaModrick Johnson Signs With Concordia University Wednesday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Begins Area Series With Crandall Thursday at Nevada Community
- Race Recap – 2020 Thailand Jet Ski World Cup
- PJC Students Wishing to Walk Must Sign-Up for Time Slots