8TH District Court Judge Eddie Northcutt announced Wednesday morning that he has determined that Tony Crayton of Sulphur Springs is guilty of murder. The decision followed two-days of testimony before Judge Northcutt by District Attorney Will Ramsey and Defense Attorney Martin Braddy. Judge Northcutt set the sentencing phase of the trial for November 24-25 in his court. Crayton is on trial for the October 2013 murder of his wife, Jessica Tyler Townsend Crayton, whose body was discovered by police officers in her Morris Street home. A short time later, police were told that Crayton had jumped off of the League Street Bridge onto I-30 injuring himself.
- 2 Subdivision Variances, Partial Closure Of A County Road Granted By Commissioners Court
- The Access Physicians MultiSpecialty Clinic of Sulphur Springs Will Be Closing
- Getting Advise at the Education Opportunity Center at Paris Junior College
- Pesticide CEU Session Offered Nov. 3 For Private Applicators
- Grilling Like A Texan
- Lady Cats Volleyball in Edgewood Today For Final Tune-Up Before Last Two District Matches