8TH District Court Judge Eddie Northcutt announced Wednesday morning that he has determined that Tony Crayton of Sulphur Springs is guilty of murder. The decision followed two-days of testimony before Judge Northcutt by District Attorney Will Ramsey and Defense Attorney Martin Braddy. Judge Northcutt set the sentencing phase of the trial for November 24-25 in his court. Crayton is on trial for the October 2013 murder of his wife, Jessica Tyler Townsend Crayton, whose body was discovered by police officers in her Morris Street home. A short time later, police were told that Crayton had jumped off of the League Street Bridge onto I-30 injuring himself.
- Osornio, Krotky Named Top Graduates of Cumby High School Class of 2021
- Saltillo Lady Lions Softball Team Falls Short In Regional Semifinal
- SSHS Switching Up Senior Activities A Little Bit This Year
- Bonnie Davis
- 5th Annual OVET BBQ Cookoff Brings 25 Best Cooks to Town!
- Registration For SSISD Summer Day Camp Now Open