8TH District Court Judge Eddie Northcutt announced Wednesday morning that he has determined that Tony Crayton of Sulphur Springs is guilty of murder. The decision followed two-days of testimony before Judge Northcutt by District Attorney Will Ramsey and Defense Attorney Martin Braddy. Judge Northcutt set the sentencing phase of the trial for November 24-25 in his court. Crayton is on trial for the October 2013 murder of his wife, Jessica Tyler Townsend Crayton, whose body was discovered by police officers in her Morris Street home. A short time later, police were told that Crayton had jumped off of the League Street Bridge onto I-30 injuring himself.
- United Way Distributes Additional Funds Raised Over the 2020 Campaign Goal To Local Groups
- Traffic Stop Yields 1 Arrest For Having Marijuana And A Gun
- Truck Driver Arrested On Interstate 30 On A Reckless Driving Charge
- Obituary – Coy “Cowboy” Vicars
- Supreme Court Order Overturns Roe v. Wade
- Obituary – Paul Matthews