Sulphur Springs High School is presenting Shrek The Musical in the Civic Center Auditorium Saturday at 7 p.m., Sunday at 2 p.m. and Monday at 7 p.m. Tickets are $10. The play is directed by new drama teacher Lesha Woodard. Ms. Woodard says the play is an anti-fairy tale. Shrek is an ogre. She says it shows that sometimes different things can still be great. Choir Teacher Beth Crutcher has helped the cast with singing. Josh Thompson plays Shrek. His love interest, Fiona the princess, is played by Sadie Evans. Shrek’s sidekick, a talking donkey, is played by Carson McIllwain. Liam Pollard plays the evil person wanting Fiona and to be king.
- Paris Junior College Dual Credit Student Opportunities Growing, Regents Learn
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball Teams Have a Big Month Scheduled in December
- Trading Post for November 27, 2020
- Butch McIllwain
- Tira City Council Scheduled to Meet Dec. 7
- North Pole Of Texas Continues 22-Year Tradition Of Free Train Rides