Sulphur Springs High School is presenting Shrek The Musical in the Civic Center Auditorium Saturday at 7 p.m., Sunday at 2 p.m. and Monday at 7 p.m. Tickets are $10. The play is directed by new drama teacher Lesha Woodard. Ms. Woodard says the play is an anti-fairy tale. Shrek is an ogre. She says it shows that sometimes different things can still be great. Choir Teacher Beth Crutcher has helped the cast with singing. Josh Thompson plays Shrek. His love interest, Fiona the princess, is played by Sadie Evans. Shrek’s sidekick, a talking donkey, is played by Carson McIllwain. Liam Pollard plays the evil person wanting Fiona and to be king.
- Lady Cats Pole Vaulter Claire Bybee Competes at State Track Meet Friday Afternoon
- 380 Agreement Granted For Towne Street Property
- Lady Cats Softball Takes Game 1 of Area Series
- J-B Weld Acquires HERCULINER
- AG’s Consumer Alert: Be Cautious When Purchasing Over-The-Counter Hearing Aids
- Lots To Celebrate In Tira: Law School Commencement, Birthday Celebrations