With Shrek the Musical completing its’ three-day run Monday night in the Civic Center Auditorium, Sulphur Springs High School Theatre Arts Director Lesha Woodard is evaluating the experience. She says the students did a great job and the crowds were good. There were some technical difficulties and Ms. Woodard isn’t sure the play made any money. Up next, Ms. Woodard says her advanced class will be putting on a Christmas play with dessert next month in the Auditorium. After that’s she’ll begin work on one-act play for this spring
- Osornio, Krotky Named Top Graduates of Cumby High School Class of 2021
- Saltillo Lady Lions Softball Team Falls Short In Regional Semifinal
- SSHS Switching Up Senior Activities A Little Bit This Year
- Bonnie Davis
- 5th Annual OVET BBQ Cookoff Brings 25 Best Cooks to Town!
- Registration For SSISD Summer Day Camp Now Open