East Texas author Sharon Feldt has written her first children’s book entitled “The Stable”. It tells the story of the Nativity Scene from the point of view of the animals. Each animal has its’ own personality. Book signings are planned at the First United Methodist Church parlor on Thursday, December 4 from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. and on Saturday, December 20 at Play Matters Toy Store in VF Outlet Mall.
Home » Local Business News » Sharon Feldt, an East Texas Author, Has Self-Published a Children’s Book Called The Stable
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of November 30, 2020
- Paris Junior College Dual Credit Student Opportunities Growing, Regents Learn
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball Teams Have a Big Month Scheduled in December
- Trading Post for November 27, 2020
- Butch McIllwain
- Tira City Council Scheduled to Meet Dec. 7