East Texas author Sharon Feldt has written her first children’s book entitled “The Stable”. It tells the story of the Nativity Scene from the point of view of the animals. Each animal has its’ own personality. Book signings are planned at the First United Methodist Church parlor on Thursday, December 4 from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. and on Saturday, December 20 at Play Matters Toy Store in VF Outlet Mall.
Home » Local Business News » Sharon Feldt, an East Texas Author, Has Self-Published a Children’s Book Called The Stable
- Ghost Glow Ride October 29
- Meal A Day Menu For Oct. 18-22, 2021
- Arbala VFD To Receive Funding Cut For Violating Contract With County
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of October 18, 2021
- Wildcats Football Loses Overtime Heartbreaker in Corsicana
- Greenville Man In Hopkins County Jail For Violating Probation