Jim Thompson said he had a good feeling and was optimistic going into his successful election to Hopkins County Treasurer last week. Thompson said he would follow his campaign language and would run the Treasurer’s office with accuracy, transparency and accountability. Thompson said he understood two part time Treasurer employees would be moving into another department. He added they were doing jobs not essential to the Treasurer’s Department.
- New Ordinance Restricts Parking On Tomlinson Street
- City Council Approves Zoning Ordinances As Proposed
- Wildcats Point Guard LaModrick Johnson Signs With Concordia University Wednesday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Begins Area Series With Crandall Thursday at Nevada Community
- Race Recap – 2020 Thailand Jet Ski World Cup
- PJC Students Wishing to Walk Must Sign-Up for Time Slots