Wednesday at 11 a.m., the Hopkins County Commissioners Court will have its’ weekly meeting with County Jail Construction Manager-At-Risk Sedalco Construction Services at the Sedalco office located at 201 East Houston Street. The court will get the latest news on construction progress of the new County Jail project.
- Active COVID-19 Case Count In Hopkins County On The Rise
- The Sulphur Springs Community Players Will Hold Auditions for ‘Charley’s Aunt’ on August 8-10th
- Robert “Rip” Vanwinkle
- Bid For New Senior Citizens Center, Grant Application On Aug. 3 City Council Agenda
- Stegient Wins Bronze Medal At ATA Martial Arts World Tournament Of Champs
- Hopkins County Republican Party Meeting Scheduled Aug. 7, At Pioneer Café