At a regular meeting Tuesday at 7 p.m., the Sulphur Springs City Council is scheduled for possible discussion and action on a proposed agreement leasing the city Public Library meeting room to the Hopkins County Genealogical Society and establishing revenue sharing for the proceeds from the sale of the Genealogical Society property located in the 200 block of Main Street.
- Ghost Glow Ride October 29
- Meal A Day Menu For Oct. 18-22, 2021
- Arbala VFD To Receive Funding Cut For Violating Contract With County
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of October 18, 2021
- Wildcats Football Loses Overtime Heartbreaker in Corsicana
- Greenville Man In Hopkins County Jail For Violating Probation