At a regular meeting Tuesday at 7 p.m., the Sulphur Springs City Council is scheduled for possible discussion and action on a proposed agreement leasing the city Public Library meeting room to the Hopkins County Genealogical Society and establishing revenue sharing for the proceeds from the sale of the Genealogical Society property located in the 200 block of Main Street.
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of November 30, 2020
- Paris Junior College Dual Credit Student Opportunities Growing, Regents Learn
- Wildcats and Lady Cats Basketball Teams Have a Big Month Scheduled in December
- Trading Post for November 27, 2020
- Butch McIllwain
- Tira City Council Scheduled to Meet Dec. 7