Billy B.J. Teer said he was humbled that the people of Hopkins County put so much trust in him and overwhelmingly elected him as Justice of the Peace in Precinct 1. Teer added he was looking forward to getting to work as JP. He doesn’t plan any changes, at least for now. He also looks forward to working with new JP in Precinct 2 Brad Cummings.
- HC Genealogical Research Results in New Database on Local WWII Soldiers, Now Available to Public
- May 2021 City Manager’s Report
- Cinco De Mayo On Celebration Plaza Declared A Huge Success
- Texas Ranger Ticket Giveaway #4
- Wildcats Football Offensive Coordinator Matt Young Discusses Football Work in School Athletic Period
- SSISD Spring Strings Program Concert Slated May 6