Billy B.J. Teer said he was humbled that the people of Hopkins County put so much trust in him and overwhelmingly elected him as Justice of the Peace in Precinct 1. Teer added he was looking forward to getting to work as JP. He doesn’t plan any changes, at least for now. He also looks forward to working with new JP in Precinct 2 Brad Cummings.
- North Pole Of Texas Continues 22-Year Tradition Of Free Train Rides
- Reduce Your Risk Of Being The Victim Of Motor Vehicle Theft, Burglary
- Wildcats Basketball Team Gets Road Win At Dallas Lincoln, 60-47
- Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens Dissects 72-44 Win At Crandall On Saturday Coach’s Show
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Comments On Season That Ended Too Soon
- Nov. 25 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 7 New Cases, 64 Active Cases