Billy B.J. Teer said he was humbled that the people of Hopkins County put so much trust in him and overwhelmingly elected him as Justice of the Peace in Precinct 1. Teer added he was looking forward to getting to work as JP. He doesn’t plan any changes, at least for now. He also looks forward to working with new JP in Precinct 2 Brad Cummings.
- 9 Jailed In Hopkins County On Controlled Substance Charges
- Hopkins County Records — June 25, 2022
- Paris District Road Report for June 27, 2022
- Sulphur Springs Man Jailed For Assaulting An Officer With A Knife
- United Way Distributes Additional Funds Raised Over the 2020 Campaign Goal To Local Groups
- 4 Jailed Thursday In Hopkins County On Felony Warrants