Dr. Pamela Anglin, president of Paris Junior College, and Sulphur Springs Independent School District superintendent Michael Lamb look over a new 3-D printer that will be part of the instructional equipment in the new 3-D printing program to be offered at PJC-Sulphur Springs campus. It will be the first program of its kind in Texas. The program will be launched in the spring at the PJC-Sulphur Springs campus and will offer a stand-alone 3-D printing certificate upon completion.
- Billy Mack Williams
- Christmas In Heritage Park Offered Nov. 27 and Dec. 4, 2021
- No Teams In Action Today, But Wildcat Basketball At Home Tomorrow For Mid-Afternoon Contest
- Northeast Texas Workforce Board Among 5 Recognized For Future Excellence In Innovation
- Robert L. (Bob) McClure, Jr.
- Meals on Wheels Menu for week of November 29th