Dr. Pamela Anglin, president of Paris Junior College, and Sulphur Springs Independent School District superintendent Michael Lamb look over a new 3-D printer that will be part of the instructional equipment in the new 3-D printing program to be offered at PJC-Sulphur Springs campus. It will be the first program of its kind in Texas. The program will be launched in the spring at the PJC-Sulphur Springs campus and will offer a stand-alone 3-D printing certificate upon completion.
- Man Jailed On Felony DWI Charge Following Drive-Thru Crash
- Commissioners Court Considers Employee Health Insurance Plan, Preliminary Plat, Air Agreement
- Greenview Cemetery Association July 3, 2022
- Ladonia Rodeo July 8-9, 2022
- Meal A Day Menu – June 27-July 1, 2022
- 9 Jailed In Hopkins County On Controlled Substance Charges