Dr. Pamela Anglin, president of Paris Junior College, and Sulphur Springs Independent School District superintendent Michael Lamb look over a new 3-D printer that will be part of the instructional equipment in the new 3-D printing program to be offered at PJC-Sulphur Springs campus. It will be the first program of its kind in Texas. The program will be launched in the spring at the PJC-Sulphur Springs campus and will offer a stand-alone 3-D printing certificate upon completion.
- The Sulphur Springs Community Players Will Hold Auditions for ‘Charley’s Aunt’ on August 8-10th
- Robert “Rip” Vanwinkle
- Bid For New Senior Citizens Center, Grant Application On Aug. 3 City Council Agenda
- Stegient Wins Bronze Medal At ATA Martial Arts World Tournament Of Champs
- Hopkins County Republican Party Meeting Scheduled Aug. 7, At Pioneer Café
- Dinner Bell Menu For August 4, 2021