House Bill 5 gave schools a new graduation plan. It involves offering students endorsements. The state recommended endorsements in five areas. Sulphur Springs High School Principal Josh Williams and High School College and Career Readiness Director Jenny Arledge have come up with a plan using all the courses the high school has, to offer students possible endorsements in any of the five areas. Students in the eighth grade will be expected to select a high school major. They will have the opportunity to sample various career choices. The plan is flexible to accommodate a student changing their mind. Principal Williams says the plan will be further explained during the spring, perhaps during Public School Week.
- Raising Funds for Terrific Tuesdays; September Mini-Walks and The Walk to Remember October 7 on Celebration Plaza
- HCUW 2021-22 Campaign Report Meeting Dates, Goal, Allocations Announced
- HCUW Campaign Workers Kick-Off 2021-22 Campaign With Luncheon
- Data Shows Many Child Car Seats are Misused
- Fall Welding Class at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Center
- Blood Drive Held at the Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs Campus