At the Sulphur Springs School Board Meeting Monday night, High School Principal Josh Williams and Career Technology Education Director Jenny Arledge introduced the board to a new college and career readiness program. Five different career paths were developed. Eighth graders will be selecting career choices. They can sample a career option for three weeks. A parents meeting to explain the program will be held.
- Jan. 21 COVID-19 Update: 2 Fatalities, 9 New Cases, 50 Recoveries
- Holly Tilley
- Game Day Thursday Features Soccer, Powerlifting, but no longer Tennis
- Truck Driving Class at the Paris Junior College-Sulphur Springs Center
- McGinnis Sentenced On Intoxication Manslaughter, Aggravated Assault Charges
- City Council Approves Materials Bids For Saputo Sewer Main Grant Project