At the Sulphur Springs School Board Meeting Monday night, High School Principal Josh Williams and Career Technology Education Director Jenny Arledge introduced the board to a new college and career readiness program. Five different career paths were developed. Eighth graders will be selecting career choices. They can sample a career option for three weeks. A parents meeting to explain the program will be held.
- Wildcats Baseball Team Gets Come From Behind Win Over McKinney North on Saturday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of April 12, 2021
- Sulphur Springs Man Jailed For Third Time In Less Than A Year
- North Hopkins Baseball Team Struggles With Como-Pickton Again Friday
- Kentucky Man Allegedly Struck Arkansas State Police Patrol Vehicle During Slow I-30 Pursuit
- Wildcats Baseball Team Climbs Back Into Second Place After Defeating Mount Pleasant Friday