At the Sulphur Springs School Board Meeting Monday night, High School Principal Josh Williams and Career Technology Education Director Jenny Arledge introduced the board to a new college and career readiness program. Five different career paths were developed. Eighth graders will be selecting career choices. They can sample a career option for three weeks. A parents meeting to explain the program will be held.
- 13 Jailed In Hopkins County On Controlled Substance, Marijuana and Related Charges July 15-24, 2021
- Michigan Woman Caught with Stolen Weapon
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of July 26, 2021
- Local Students Kick Their Way to Championships!
- COVID Vaccine Clinics, Blood Drive Hosted At CHRISTUS’ Sulphur Springs facilities
- Although A Petition For Temporary Restraining Order, Injunction Denied, Lawsuit To Prevent Construction of Dike Solar Farm Ongoing