At the Sulphur Springs School Board Meeting Monday night, High School Principal Josh Williams and Career Technology Education Director Jenny Arledge introduced the board to a new college and career readiness program. Five different career paths were developed. Eighth graders will be selecting career choices. They can sample a career option for three weeks. A parents meeting to explain the program will be held.
- Mount Pleasant Man Jailed For Evading Arrest With A Vehicle
- Trading Post for September 30, 2020
- SCU Investigators Arrested 2 Pairs Tuesday
- Winnsboro Police Department Report for Sept. 21-27, 2020
- Volleyball and Tennis on Tap This Game Day Tuesday
- Wildcats Team Tennis Topples Pine Tree in Longview, 14-5