Rick Wilson with the Hopkins County Historical Society said Friday morning 20 Dutch oven cooks have already signed up for Saturday’s John Chester Dutch Oven Cookoff, a part of Indian Summer Days Saturday from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. at Heritage Park. Admission is $3. Those wanting to sample Dutch oven cooking can do so for $5 a plate. All of the park’s buildings will be open Saturday with most of them featuring demonstrations and exhibits. Entertainers will perform on stage.
- Family Member Of Human Trafficking Victim To Speak At Aug. 11 Kiwanis Program
- Dorothy Nell Hawkins
- Sabine River Authority Awards $20,000 Community Assistance Grant To Hopkins County
- New Lady Cats Basketball Coach Erica Delley Excited For Opportunity to Coach in Sulphur Springs
- Tira News – Aug. 5, 2021: Catch Up On Community Birthdays, Donations
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Arrested On Felony Warrants