Rick Wilson with the Hopkins County Historical Society said Friday morning 20 Dutch oven cooks have already signed up for Saturday’s John Chester Dutch Oven Cookoff, a part of Indian Summer Days Saturday from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. at Heritage Park. Admission is $3. Those wanting to sample Dutch oven cooking can do so for $5 a plate. All of the park’s buildings will be open Saturday with most of them featuring demonstrations and exhibits. Entertainers will perform on stage.
- Wildcats Season Opener Live Streaming Now On The KSST Radio 1230 AM YouTube Channel
- Wildcats Football Season Opener and Volleyball Match on Friday Game Day
- Free COVID-19 Testing Resumes In Sulphur Springs Today
- WOOD COUNTY SHERIFF’S REPORT SEPTEMBER 16, 2020 – SEPTEMBER 22, 2020
- Arrested This Week On Controlled Substance, Marijuana, Related Charges
- Cumby VFD Stew Fundraiser