Rick Wilson with the Hopkins County Historical Society said Friday morning 20 Dutch oven cooks have already signed up for Saturday’s John Chester Dutch Oven Cookoff, a part of Indian Summer Days Saturday from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. at Heritage Park. Admission is $3. Those wanting to sample Dutch oven cooking can do so for $5 a plate. All of the park’s buildings will be open Saturday with most of them featuring demonstrations and exhibits. Entertainers will perform on stage.
- Donna Fern Roan
- FM 275 Traffic Stop Results In Controlled Substance Arrest
- Gotcher Returned To County Jail For At Least 7th Time For, Or On Charges Related To, Sex Offender Failure To Register Offenses
- Police Asking For Help Identifying ‘Persons Of Interest’ In Super Handy Burglary
- Jan. 14 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 15 New Cases, 26 Recoveries, 227 Active Cases
- The Wildcats Soccer Team Gets Third Straight Win Taking Their First Game In A Wylie Tournament