Rick Wilson with the Hopkins County Historical Society said Friday morning 20 Dutch oven cooks have already signed up for Saturday’s John Chester Dutch Oven Cookoff, a part of Indian Summer Days Saturday from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. at Heritage Park. Admission is $3. Those wanting to sample Dutch oven cooking can do so for $5 a plate. All of the park’s buildings will be open Saturday with most of them featuring demonstrations and exhibits. Entertainers will perform on stage.
- Sulphur Springs Resident Accused Of Choking Wheelchair-Bound Man
- Cooper Lake State Park Offers 31 Educational And Recreational Programs In July 2022
- Sign up Now: Kids College Starts at Paris Junior College July 18th
- Strategies For Feed Supplementation Of Cattle
- GE Healthcare Recalls CARESCAPE R860 Ventilator Due To Potential Early Backup Battery Failure
- Melvin Jerome Jackson Sr.