Hopkins County Judge Robert Newsom says all the more than 100 piers have been installed for the foundation of the new County Jail project. He says work is beginning for plumbing and electrical. After that a foundation slab is expected to be poured by December 1. Walls will be put up next. Judge Newsom says by December 1 the project should be back on schedule. He adds it remains within budget.
- Aiguier Cemetery Association Meeting
- Lady Cats Softball Team Looks to Close Out Regional Quarterfinal Series Friday Night
- Lady Cats Softball Team Gets Special Escort Out of Town On Their Way to Regional Quarterfinal Game Friday
- Trading Post for May 14th, 2021
- Elton Stewart
- Morgan, Busby Named Top Seniors At Como-Pickton High