Hopkins County Judge Robert Newsom says all the more than 100 piers have been installed for the foundation of the new County Jail project. He says work is beginning for plumbing and electrical. After that a foundation slab is expected to be poured by December 1. Walls will be put up next. Judge Newsom says by December 1 the project should be back on schedule. He adds it remains within budget.
- Sulphur Springs Man Jailed On Collin County Indecency Warrant
- FDA Safety Communication: Do Not Use Baby Neck Floats Due to the Risk of Death or Injury
- A Redwood For Your Yard
- Nationwide Outage Impacts Texas Work Search Websites
- Trading Post for June 29, 2022
- Hospital District Board Approves FRPs For Landscaping, Communications Equipment