Hopkins County Judge Robert Newsom says all the more than 100 piers have been installed for the foundation of the new County Jail project. He says work is beginning for plumbing and electrical. After that a foundation slab is expected to be poured by December 1. Walls will be put up next. Judge Newsom says by December 1 the project should be back on schedule. He adds it remains within budget.
- Shorthanded Lady Cats Soccer Team Comes Out on Short End of 3-1 Game Against Longview Saturday at The Prim
- Wildcats Soccer Team Edged Out by Longview, 1-0 on the Road Saturday
- Wildcats Baseball Team Drops Their Final Two Games at Rose City Classic Saturday
- Lady Cats Softball Team Takes Two Games on Final Day of Allen Tournament on Rainy Saturday
- Saltillo Lions Basketball Falls to Slidell In Quarterfinal
- Deputies Arrested Three People On Possession Charges Following Traffic Stops