Hopkins County Judge Robert Newsom says all the more than 100 piers have been installed for the foundation of the new County Jail project. He says work is beginning for plumbing and electrical. After that a foundation slab is expected to be poured by December 1. Walls will be put up next. Judge Newsom says by December 1 the project should be back on schedule. He adds it remains within budget.
Ye Olde KSST Poll
When Will You Feel Okay Traveling On A Vacation Again ?
- I would go now if I could. (31%)
- I would go once we have a vaccine for COVID-19 (19%)
- I will probably wait another month. (15%)
- I may not travel until summer of 2021 (15%)
- I don't know if I will ever feel comfortable traveling again. (12%)
- Maybe when the government gives the "all clear" (8%)
Thanks for voting!