Hopkins County Judge Robert Newsom says all the more than 100 piers have been installed for the foundation of the new County Jail project. He says work is beginning for plumbing and electrical. After that a foundation slab is expected to be poured by December 1. Walls will be put up next. Judge Newsom says by December 1 the project should be back on schedule. He adds it remains within budget.
- Wildcats Defensive Coordinator Alex Guerra Weighs in on Scrimmage and Frisco Wakeland Offense
- Wildcats Football Offensive Coordinator Matt Young Comments on Scrimmage and Frisco Wakeland Defense
- Lady Cats Volleyball on Game Day Tuesday, Team Tennis Match Postponed
- Paris Junior College Sulphur Springs News
- The American Pickers Are Coming To Texas
- High Speed Chase Ends With Crash