The Hopkins County Memorial Hospital Board continued the process of seeking a health care partner at a regular meeting Monday night. The board approved $100,000 for Stroudwater Strategic Planning to continue with the process. It is believed they are negotiating with three interested parties. At some point, visits will be arranged.
- Detroit Woman Claimed Couple Had Permission To Leave Store Without Paying
- Cumby ISD Recognizes Principals
- 48 Percent Of All COVID-19 Cases In Hopkins County Are In Adults Age 51 and Older
- Oct. 29 COVID-19 Update: 5 Fatalities, 4 New Cases, 81 Recoveries Reported For Hopkins County
- Mulberry Street Disturbance Results In Felony Warrant Arrest
- Wildcats Basketball Team Has First Official Day of Practice Wednesday