The Hopkins County Memorial Hospital Board continued the process of seeking a health care partner at a regular meeting Monday night. The board approved $100,000 for Stroudwater Strategic Planning to continue with the process. It is believed they are negotiating with three interested parties. At some point, visits will be arranged.
- SW Dairy Museum Announces Carolyn McKinney Retirement; Reception June 18, 11am-1pm
- 10 Arrested On Felony Controlled Substance-Related Warrants
- Thompson Crowned 2021 Ms Hopkins County Senior
- Thomas “T.D.” Potter
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of June 14, 2021
- Criminal Trespassing Complaint At Walmart Results In Controlled Substance, Warrant Arrest