Former Hopkins County Sheriff’s Criminal Investigator, 34-year old Daniel Winn of Sulphur Springs, was arrested Monday for twelve more counts of tampering with physical evidence and one count of tampering with a witness. The charges were the result of an investigation by Texas Ranger John Vance into the theft of drugs from the Sheriff’s Office Evidence Room.
- United Way Distributes Additional Funds Raised Over the 2020 Campaign Goal To Local Groups
- Traffic Stop Yields 1 Arrest For Having Marijuana And A Gun
- Truck Driver Arrested On Interstate 30 On A Reckless Driving Charge
- Obituary – Coy “Cowboy” Vicars
- Supreme Court Order Overturns Roe v. Wade
- Obituary – Paul Matthews