Former Hopkins County Sheriff’s Criminal Investigator, 34-year old Daniel Winn of Sulphur Springs, was arrested Monday for twelve more counts of tampering with physical evidence and one count of tampering with a witness. The charges were the result of an investigation by Texas Ranger John Vance into the theft of drugs from the Sheriff’s Office Evidence Room.
- Grand Opening Planned For The Plant Niche
- Trading Post for August 3, 2021
- Hopkins County 4-H Will Have an Achievement Banquet August 21st at 6 PM
- Prepping for Gardening in September and October, by Mario Villarino
- Parents Invited Aug. 3 To Meet New Como-Pickton Elementary & Jr. High Principals
- SSHS Device Pick Up Schedule, Freshman Orientation, Senior Credit Review Dates Set