Former Hopkins County Sheriff’s Criminal Investigator, 34-year old Daniel Winn of Sulphur Springs, was arrested Monday for twelve more counts of tampering with physical evidence and one count of tampering with a witness. The charges were the result of an investigation by Texas Ranger John Vance into the theft of drugs from the Sheriff’s Office Evidence Room.
- 2 Subdivision Variances, Partial Closure Of A County Road Granted By Commissioners Court
- The Access Physicians MultiSpecialty Clinic of Sulphur Springs Will Be Closing
- Getting Advise at the Education Opportunity Center at Paris Junior College
- Pesticide CEU Session Offered Nov. 3 For Private Applicators
- Grilling Like A Texan
- Lady Cats Volleyball in Edgewood Today For Final Tune-Up Before Last Two District Matches