Former Hopkins County Sheriff’s Criminal Investigator, 34-year old Daniel Winn of Sulphur Springs, was arrested Monday for twelve more counts of tampering with physical evidence and one count of tampering with a witness. The charges were the result of an investigation by Texas Ranger John Vance into the theft of drugs from the Sheriff’s Office Evidence Room.
- Lady Cats Volleyball Coach Bailey Dorner Comments On Season That Ended Too Soon
- Nov. 25 COVID-19 Update: 1 Fatality, 7 New Cases, 64 Active Cases
- SBOE Approves Revised Health Education Standards
- Basketball Coach Brittney Tisdell Said Defense Led To Lady Cats’ Home Win Tuesday
- Lucy Faye Bozeman Strange
- Local Runners Stand Out Again At State Cross Country Meet