Former Hopkins County Sheriff’s Criminal Investigator, 34-year old Daniel Winn of Sulphur Springs, was arrested Monday for twelve more counts of tampering with physical evidence and one count of tampering with a witness. The charges were the result of an investigation by Texas Ranger John Vance into the theft of drugs from the Sheriff’s Office Evidence Room.
- Updated Meal A Day Menu For May 10-14, 2021
- Cumby ISD Trustees Canvass May 1 Bond Election Returns, Hire Architectural Firm
- North Hopkins Baseball Season Ends With Bi-District Doubleheader Loss Friday
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of May 10, 2021
- In Lieu of Spring Football, Wildcats Defensive Coordinator Alex Guerra Makes Use of School Athletic Periods
- Lady Cat Claire Bybee Claims Third Place at State Meet in Pole Vault Friday