The Fall Festival Creative Arts Contest will take place next week. It’s open to anyone in Hopkins County. Categories include art, photography, canned goods, baked goods, quilts, clothing, crafts, holiday items, woodworking, scrapbooks, horticulture and more. AgriLife Extension Agent Johanna Hicks will begin accepting items Monday at her office. Items may also be brought to the High School Conference Center next Thursday from 4:30 p.m. until 6 p.m. or next Friday from 7:30 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. Items will be judged next Friday morning. Winners will be on display next Friday afternoon and next Saturday until 1:30 p.m.
- Sulphur Springs Resident Accused Of Choking Wheelchair-Bound Man
- Cooper Lake State Park Offers 31 Educational And Recreational Programs In July 2022
- Sign up Now: Kids College Starts at Paris Junior College July 18th
- Strategies For Feed Supplementation Of Cattle
- GE Healthcare Recalls CARESCAPE R860 Ventilator Due To Potential Early Backup Battery Failure
- Melvin Jerome Jackson Sr.