The Fall Festival Creative Arts Contest will take place next week. It’s open to anyone in Hopkins County. Categories include art, photography, canned goods, baked goods, quilts, clothing, crafts, holiday items, woodworking, scrapbooks, horticulture and more. AgriLife Extension Agent Johanna Hicks will begin accepting items Monday at her office. Items may also be brought to the High School Conference Center next Thursday from 4:30 p.m. until 6 p.m. or next Friday from 7:30 a.m. until 9:30 a.m. Items will be judged next Friday morning. Winners will be on display next Friday afternoon and next Saturday until 1:30 p.m.
- Family Member Of Human Trafficking Victim To Speak At Aug. 11 Kiwanis Program
- Dorothy Nell Hawkins
- Sabine River Authority Awards $20,000 Community Assistance Grant To Hopkins County
- New Lady Cats Basketball Coach Erica Delley Excited For Opportunity to Coach in Sulphur Springs
- Tira News – Aug. 5, 2021: Catch Up On Community Birthdays, Donations
- 2 Sulphur Springs Men Arrested On Felony Warrants