The annual Fall Festival Arts and Crafts Show takes place next Friday and Saturday inside and outside Sulphur Springs High School. The show features handmade items only that are for sale. Event Coordinator Johanna Hicks urges everyone to shop til they drop. Vendors come from all over the state and a few even from out of state. The show is scheduled next Friday from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. and next Saturday from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- TxDOT Names Brandye Hendrickson as New Deputy Executive Director
- Wildcats Baseball Notches One Superlative and Team Has Eight Chosen to All-District Team
- CHRISTUS To Host COVID Vaccine Clinic at St. James Church for Those 12 And Older
- TSI Testing at PJC-Sulphur Springs
- Selecting Bermudagrass for Pastures, by Mario Villarino
- Juneteenth 2021