The annual Fall Festival Arts and Crafts Show takes place next Friday and Saturday inside and outside Sulphur Springs High School. The show features handmade items only that are for sale. Event Coordinator Johanna Hicks urges everyone to shop til they drop. Vendors come from all over the state and a few even from out of state. The show is scheduled next Friday from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. and next Saturday from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- AG: 99-Year Sentence Assessed In Hunt County Human Trafficking Case
- Jettribe Excited to be the Official Clothing & Gear Sponsor of the Water Jet World Grand Prix #1
- A&M-Commerce Undergraduate Electrical Engineering Program Earns Accreditation
- Donald Paul Anderson
- 3 Additional Hopkins County Residents Confirmed To Have Died From COVID
- TWC: Program Offers Free Child Care To Assist Parents Employed In Service Industry