When Wildcats Football Coach Greg Owens thinks of the Longview football team, the word big comes to his mind. The Lobos offensive line averages 296 pounds per man featuring guards that are 380 and 315 pounds with a tackle commited to Texas Tech weighing 290. Coach Owens says the Lobos are physical and will run with power about 80% of the time. With a win over Longview Friday, the Wildcats will secure a playoff spot and can move into a tie for first, with the game with Marshall still to play. Coach Owens is urging his team to defend the Prim Friday night.
- Three Receive Deferred Adjudication In District Court This Week
- County Road 1100 Suspicious Vehicle Complaint Resulted In Discovery Of Methamphetamine, 2 Arrests
- Paris District Road Report for the Week of January 18, 2021
- Lady Cats Basketball Team Gets Hot After First Quarter And Runs Away With Home Win Over Texas High
- Wildcats Basketball Team Puts In All Together In Overtime To Get District Win At Texas High Friday
- Wildcats Soccer Team Faces a Stern Test In The Final Game Of A Wylie Tournament Saturday